|“||Must contain basic fuel to light the fire. Put various ingredients with water in this to make soups, stews, and dyes.||”|
— In-game Description
The Cooking Pot is a structure that functions similar to the Campfire or Industrial Cooker and allows for the cooking of advanced foods and dyes with fuel (Wood, Thatch, Sparkpowder, or Angler Gel) to start up the fire. Burning Wood also produces Charcoal.
Different ingredients can be added to make meals that provide different bonuses to your character. Raw Meat cannot be cooked in the Cooking Pot or Industrial Cooker.
A Dye is created using the following:
- 1 Full Waterskin or 1/2 Full Water Jar or 1/3 Full Canteen
- 2 Charcoal or 1 Gunpowder or 1 Sparkpowder
- 15 Berries of the same kind or a mix of 18 Berries (See Dye)
Scrubs dye and paint off items and structures!
A Kibble is created using the following:
- 1 1/4 Full Waterskin or 1/8 Full Water Jar or 1/12 Full Canteen
- 2 Mejoberries
- 3 Fiber
- An egg, crop, and meat or jerky, depending on the kibble (See Kibble)