Rockwell Recipes or Recipes are unique notes found on the Ark that list the ingredients for advanced foods and dyes produced in the Cooking Pot, Industrial Cooker, or Preserving Bin. Recipes can be stored in the Bookshelf. Notes on Recipes
- Some recipes are dropped by defeated enemies and others are player created
- Water: Any container of water that is more than 25% full
- Time is how long the effects of a recipe lasts and Expires is how long the recipe lasts in your inventory till it goes bad
Dyes are made in a Cooking Pot. To make a certain color, add a filled tank of water plus the ingredients listed below to the cooking pot and wait until ready.
- Black - 15 Narcoberry and 2 Charcoal
- Blue - 15 Azulberry and 2 Charcoal
- Brick - 12 Tintoberry, 6 Narcoberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Brown - 6 Amarberry, 3 Azulberry, 9 Tintoberry, and 2 Charcoal
- Cantaloupe - 7 Amarberry, 7 Tintoberry, 4 Stimberry, 1 Gunpowder
- Cyan - 6 Amarberry, 12 Azulberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Forest - 6 Amarberry, 4 Narcoberry, 7 Azulberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Green - 9 Amarberry, 9 Azulberry, and 2 Charcoal
- Magenta - 9 Amarberry, 9 Tintoberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Mud - 4 Amarberry, 7 Tintoberry, 1 Azulberry, 6 Narcoberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Navy - 12 Azulberry, 6 Narcoberry, 1 Sparkpowder
- Olive - 12 Amarberry, 6 Narcoberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Orange - 9 Amarberry, 9 Tintoberry, and 2 Charcoal
- Parchment - 12 Amarberry, 6 Stimberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Pink - 12 Tintoberry, 6 Stimberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Purple - 9 Azulberry, 9 Tintoberry, and 2 Charcoal
- Red - 15 Tintoberry and 2 Charcoal
- Royalty - 7 Azulberry, 4 Narcoberry, 7 Tintoberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Silver - 6 Narcoberry, 12 Stimberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Sky - 12 Azulberry, 6 Stimberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- Slate - 12 Narcoberry, 6 Stimberry, and 1 Sparkpowder
- Tan - 4 Amarberry, 7 Tintoberry, 1 Azulberry, 6 Stimberry, and 1 Charcoal
- Tangerine - 7 Amarberry, 4 Narcoberry, 7 Tintoberry, and 1 Gunpowder
- White - 15 Stimberry and 2 Charcoal
- Yellow - 15 Amarberry and 2 Charcoal
(flavor text holder)
Effects: Removes dye from colored and painted objects Time: Immediate Expires: none
Most consist of one kind of special egg, Fiber, Mejoberry, one of the 4 advanced crops, and water, but may contain other items such as meat or honey. Check a particular creatures page for the kind of Kibble you are looking for.
Survivor Food Recipes
All are made in the Cooking Pot
This simple vegetarian dish refreshes your body like an oasis, Helps you stay hydrated and feel cool.
Effects: +50% Heat Protection and -25% Thirst Time: 15 minutes Expires: 5 hours
This hearty dish is like a workout in the form of a meal. You will find yourself hitting harder and running longer after eating this.
Effects: +35% Melee Damage and +1,2% Health Time: 15 minutes Expires: 5 hours
This filling dish is full of nutritional energy. You will notice your mind more focused after eating this, allowing you to avoid obstacles and distractions.
Effects: +25% Movement Speed and +100% Crafting Speed Time: 15 minutes Expires: 5 hours
This spicy vegetarian dish fills the body with a comfortable warmth. It controls your appetite while helping you ignore cold.
Effects: +50 Hypothermic Insulation and -25% Food Drain Time: 15 minutes Expires: 5 hours
This creamy dish improves the body's natural constitution. You will recover from injury more quickly after eating this, and your body will need less oxygen. Useful for long-time underwater exploration without an oxygen tank!
Effects: -85% Oxygen Drain Underwater and +1,2% Stamina per second Time: 15 minutes Expires: 5 hours
This simple tonic immediately jump-starts your body's natural healing.
Effects: +40 Health Time: 5 seconds Expires: 2 hours
This simple tonic quickly rejuvenates your body's natural energy stores.
Effects: +40 Stamina Time: 5 seconds Expires: 1 hour
Shadow Steak Saute
Best eaten at night or in dark caves. It causes the light receptors in your eyes to become hyperactive, improves your hand-eye coordination, and allows your body to ignore extreme temperatures.
Effects: +50% Hyperthermic and Hypothermic Insulation, -80% Recoil, Night Vision Time: 3 minutes Expires: 5 hours
Only eat this dish when you intend to go into a brawl. It causes pain and stress to your body, but grants you almost supernatural strength, speed, and resilience. Warning: This concoction can be habit forming.
Effects: +60% Melee Damage, +15% Fortitude, +50% Movement Speed and Stamina, +50% Food, -90 Health Time: 3 minutes Expires: 5 hours
Mindwipe Tonic (Elixir of Amnesia)
When consumed, this tonic causes neural overload. Synapses fire off too quickly resulting in damage to the memory centers of the brain related to construction. Warning: this concoctions may cause temporary memory loss, and resetting of Engrams.
Effects: All Attributes and Engrams are reset and must be newly increased\ Time: Immediate Expires: 5 hours
- 200 Mejoberry
- 24 Cooked Prime Meat
- 20 Rare Mushroom
- 20 Rare Flower
- 72 Narcotic
- 72 Stimulant
- 1 Waterskin
Broth of Enlightenment
A single sip of this incredible broth will expand your mind and broaden your horizons, granting greatly increased experience gain for a brief time.
Effects: +50% XP gain, Tames Arthropluera Time: 20 minutes Expires: 5 hours
- 10 Mejoberry
- 2 Citronal
- 2 Longrass
- 2 Rockarrot
- 2 Savoroot
- 5 Woolly Rhino Horn or Deathworm Horn
- 1 Black Pearl
- 1 Waterskin
Sweet Vegetable Cake
A sappy-sweet vegetable cake which Herbivores find delicious. Sadly, humans and carnivores tend to find its taste repugnant.
Effects: +500 HP, Restores 15% max HP, For Herbivores only, Tames Ovis and Achatina Time: Immediate Expires: 1,3 hours
Cactus Broth (Scorched Earth)
This magical soup will greatly reduce your water consumption. The aroma of the cactus has a side effect of making the wildlife notice you less.
While it might not taste as good as freshly cooked meat, jerky is just as nutritious and lasts much longer.
Made in Preserving Bin. Lasts 2 days.